List of General Trivia Questions and Answers
Trivia is the basic education or foundation of basic education for everyone. It is the beginning steps of lower educations to higher educations. It is very important building block for all grades of students or any other peoples. The word trivia was came from the Latin word. If you looking for all category of Trivia knowledge? Here our team tries to provide most import trivia knowledge which is based on different kinds of fields like science trivia, sport trivia, games, geography, current affairs, music, movie, and so many other fields. But if you have any kinds of issues or query regarding the trivia quiz questions that time you can leave the comment on bellow comment section and then our back-end team takes your query or suggestion, if the query or suggestion are reliable then surly they can response you through email or messages.
Questions: What was the position of Sashi Tharoor in UNA?
Answer: Under Sectary General
Questions: In which year the nation of India signs the united nation declaration forum?
Answer: 1 January 1942
Questions: Who is the permanent representative of India in UNA?
Answer: Sayaad Akbharudheen
Questions: How many time of India have a member of Security Council?
Answers: 7 times
Question: Who is the first woman president in UNA?
Answer: Vijay Laxmi Pandit
Quiz: How many stars are there in national flag of China?
Answer: 5 Stars
Question: What is the name of Currency of Mongolia?
Answer: Mongolian tögrög
Questions: What is the name of world’s biggest Airline (By fleet size)?
Answer: American Airlines
Questions: In 1976, Saigon Change its name to?
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City
Quiz: Which country has huge number of lakes than the rest of whole world combined?
Quiz: What is the name of country? Where world largest water fall located?
Answer: Chutes de Khone Falls, Laos
Quiz: Persepolis FC is a football Club of which country?
Answer: Tehran, Iran.
Quiz: What is name of largest state in US?
Answer: Alaska (total area)
Quiz: What is the name of longest River in United State?
Answer: Mississippi Rivers
Quiz: What is highest mountain name in United State?
Quiz: Where is Denali Mountain?
Answers: in Alaska
Quiz: In which city was Starbucks located?
Quiz: Which mythical animal is on the welsh flag?
Quiz: What is the name of animal will you find in Sri Lankan flag?
Quiz: What is the name of African country has a bird on its national flag?
Answers: grey crowned crane
Quiz: Which animal is biting a snake in the central of the Mexican Flag?
Quiz: What is the study of Flags?
Quiz: Ordem e Progresso written on which country’s flags?
Quiz: What is the name of weapon will you find on the Flag of Mozambique?
Answer: AK-47 with a bayonet
Quiz: Which is the only nation in the world to have a flag with more than four side?
Quiz: Which country is door to hell?
Quiz: What is the name of all who ruled in England from 827 to 860?
Answers: Egbert, Ethelwulf and Ethelbald
Quiz: Where are most remote weather Stations is located?
Best Trivia Questions and Answer for Various Purposes:
Questions: What is celebrated on February 2 and is also a film?
Answer: Groundhog Day (American fantasy-comedy film directed by Harold Ramis, starring Bill Murray, Andie MacDowell, and Chris Elliott)
Questions: Which is the only vowel on a standard keyboard that is not on the top line of letters?
Answer: vowel A
Questions: What is the most popular drink in the world that does not have alcohol?
Answer: Coffee or Tea
Questions: How many stars are on European Union flag?
Answer: 12 gold stars
Questions: How many stars are on United State flag?
Answer: 50 stars
Questions: How many stripes are on United State flag?
Answer: 13 stripes
Questions: How many stars are on Australian flag
Answer: 5 stars
Questions: Which countries fought in the First World War?
Answer: France, Britain, and Russia against Germany and Austria-Hungary
Questions: In which year first world war started?
Answer: 28 July 1914
Questions: What is the time duration of First World War?
Answer: 28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918
Questions: What is the main reason behind the First World War?
Answer: Five main reasons behind first world ware these are;
• Mutual Defense Alliances
• Immediate Cause: Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
Questions: Which countries fought in the First World War?
Answer: Germany, Italy and Japan, and Britain, France, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, the Soviet Union,
China and the United States of America
Questions: In which year Second World War started?
Answer: 1 September 1939
Questions: What is the time duration of Second World War?
Answer: 1 September 1939 – 2 September 1945
Questions: Who won the First World War?
Answer: The Allies (mainly Britain, France, US)
List of Important Topic of Trivia
- Kids Trivia Questions
- World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- Colorado Trivia Questions and Answer & Facts
- California Trivia Questions and Answer & Facts about California
- Interesting Facts about Alaska & Alaska Trivia Questions
- Facts about Alabama & Alabama Trivia Questions
- Sports Trivia Questions and Answer & Sports Quiz Questions
- Music Trivia Questions and Answers
- Political Trivia Questions & Political Trivia Quiz
- Football Trivia Quiz & Soccer Trivia Quizzes
- Baseball Trivia Quiz & Baseball Trivia Quizzes
- Sports Trivia Questions Answer Quizzes for Kids
- Animals Quiz Trivia Questions Answer
- Geography Trivia Quiz Questions for kids
- Harry Potter Trivia Quiz & Questions Answer
- US History Trivia Quiz
- Movie Trivia Quiz Question Answer
- General Science Trivia Quiz Question Answer
- Science trivia Quizzes
List of Trivia Questions Answer which is based on Country Trivia Questions
|The Afghanistan Trivia Questions,||The Iceland Trivia Questions,|
|The Argentina Trivia Questions,||The India Trivia Questions,|
|The Australia Trivia Questions,||The Indonesia Trivia Questions,|
|The Belgium Trivia Questions,||The Iraq Trivia Questions,|
|The Brazil Trivia Questions,||The Ireland Trivia Questions,|
|The Canada Trivia Questions,||The Israel Trivia Questions,|
|The Chile Trivia Questions,||The Italy Trivia Questions,|
|The China Trivia Questions,||The Japan Trivia Questions,|
|The Egypt Trivia Questions,||The Kenya Trivia Questions,|
|The Ethiopia Trivia Questions,||The Kyrgyzstan Trivia Questions,|
|The France Trivia Questions,||The Mexico Trivia Questions,|
|The Germany Trivia Questions,||The Morocco Trivia Questions,|
|The Greece Trivia Questions,||The New Zealand Trivia Questions,|
|The Haiti Trivia Questions,||The Nigeria Trivia Questions,|
|The Pakistan Trivia Questions,||The Spain Trivia Questions,|
|The Palestine Trivia Questions,||The Switzerland Trivia Questions,|
|The Poland Trivia Questions,||The Syria Trivia Questions,|
|The Portugal Trivia Questions,||The Turkey Trivia Questions,|
|The Russia Trivia Questions,||The Ukraine Trivia Questions,|
|The Sierra Leone Trivia Questions,||The United Kingdom Trivia Questions,|
|The South Africa Trivia Questions,||The United States Trivia Questions|
Trivia Questions for Grade 1-10
- 1st & 2nd Grade Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 7th Grade Science Questions Answer & Trivia
- Science Trivia Quiz for 3rd Grade science Questions Answer
- Science Trivia Quiz for 2nd Grade science Questions Answer
- Science Trivia Quiz for 1st Grade
- Science Trivia Quizzes 6th Grade
- Science Trivia for 4th, 5th Grade
- 5th & 6th Grade Trivia Questions Answer for Kids
- 3rd & 4th Grade Trivia Questions Answers Printable
Importance of Trivia Knowledge
We think the trivia is most vital than ever because trivia is more than memorizing truth you could easily find on several web portal, newspapers, and magazine etc. The Trivia is about knowledge of secrets that make the day after day world extra real, shocking, and exciting. Knowing the various important tiny information’s that increases your knowledge. Trivia isn’t perfect but it’s very important for everyone like kids or any adult’s person. Trivia questions test established your knowledge; it’s very difficult for us to break free from the previous ages.
Other few key importance’s of trivia knowledge is;
- Trivia Enhances Memory
- Trivia Improves Cognition
- It Stretches Your Brain
- It Is Mental Cross Training
- Trivia Helps Our Brains Perform Under Pressure
- Trivia Reduces Stress
Ways to Quickly Improve your Trivia Knowledge:
- Always keep your ears and eyes open as trivia is nothing but based on general knowledge(usually)
- Read newspaper every day, magazine
- Check out alternative sources of information (websites)
- Play Quiz Games
- Watch discovery channel, news channels, Quiz Shows, Documentaries
- Pay attention in the class because you never know when your teacher will share an important piece of information
Frequently Asked Questions for Trivia:
- What is the Trivia?
- What is the importance of Trivia?
- Why we need Trivia?
- Is trivia knowledge is important for everyone?
- How to quickly get the trivia knowledge?
- What is the simple and easy way to get Trivia knowledge?
- How to use Trivia Knowledge?