Quotes Encouraging Spread Positivity
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
— Helen Keller
- Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
- Good intentions can go further than what you might think. So spread some good vibes and show some love!
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. — Mark Twain
- Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” — Willie Nelson
- You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
- There is nothing better than a positive and good-natured person. Be one of them. Surround yourself with these people and you will feel the change.
- Negativity will only affect you if you are on the same frequency. So vibrate higher and you’ll attract positivity.
- Make it a habit to throw good vibes around like confetti.
- “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.” — Lee Iacocca
- “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers because they stay in the game.”
- “Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively.” – Dr. Phil
Good Vibes Quotes
14. I do not have time to hate people who hated me. I am just too busy loving the ones who really love me.
15. Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.”
16. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. — Zig Ziglar
17. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. — Oprah Winfrey
18. In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision. — Dalai Lama
19. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. — Harvey Mackay
20. You just get the vibes of your surroundings and it rubs off on you. — Gordon Lightfoot
21.“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
22. I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything.
23. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson
24. You should cleanse your mind of all the bad vibes. Let the good vibes flow instead.
Good Vibe Quotes to make you smile
25. “The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.”- George Carlin
26. Stay strong despite the bad things that happened. Make them wonder how you are still smiling despite everything.
27. “A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.”- Grace Hansen
28. Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationship, not with your job, not with your money, but with you.
29. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.”- Kin Hubbard
31. “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.”- J. Paul Getty
32. Living a good life is really the best revenge. Once they acknowledge that they cannot ruin your happiness, they lose their power.
33. If you feel happy, smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might. — Paul Ian Guillermo
Vibes Quotes on Life
34. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
35. I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back. Kesha
36. “The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.”
37. “The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything.”- Oscar Wilde
38. Good intentions can go further than what you might think. So spread some good vibes and show some love!
39. Want what you have, and then you can have what you want. — Frederick Dodson
40. I don’t fake relationships, vibes, or anything with people. I just keep it real, and some people think I have a cold heart for that. Lil Skies
41. “You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever.” – Bill Mckibben
42. Look for something good in every day. Even if in some days you need to have to look a little bit harder.
43. Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. It’s your life. Do what makes you happy.
44. I’ve learned that you simply can’t control those bad vibes. Kenny G
45. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” — William James
Motivating Positive Vibe Quotes
46. “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.”- Harrison Ford (actor 1942-)
47. Vibrate good energy into others’ souls, making them never forget the beauty of yours.
48. Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
49. With the right vibes and the right people, it’s easy to create something magical. Dinah Jane
50. It’s the easiest thing in the world to be down about anything. I think the body responds to good vibes. — Dave Davies
51. Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.
52. A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.”– Richard Nixon
Inspiring Good Vibes Quotes – Famous Personalities
53. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison (Inventor, 1847-1931)
54. “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”- Warren Buffett (Businessman, 1930-)
55. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”- Oprah Winfrey
56. It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not an accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you. — Lillian Hellman
57. “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.” – Pablo Picasso (Artist, 1881-1973)
58. I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — Michael Jordan
59. “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.” – Harrison Ford (actor 1942-)
60. “There are seven things that will destroy us:
Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience;
Knowledge without character; Religion without sacrifice
Politics without principle; Science without humanity
Business without ethics.”– Gandhi (1869-1948)
61. “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism.”― Jennifer Crusie
62. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” — Roger Federer