Misunderstanding Quotes Between Lovers & Friendship: In this world, the most common phenomenon is a misunderstanding between lovers. Besides sometimes when things don’t go right, you and your partner may pull each other hair or in worst scenario smash their head.
Misunderstanding Quotes Between Friendship
- Misunderstandings are so powerful
that they can break the most beautiful
relationships in second.
- Why do you type long paragraphs?
Because I don’t want to
miss you for these
- Misunderstandings didn’t pull them apart,
- The main reason behind most of the Breakup is Misunderstandings.
- Initially, We miss to understand…
Then we misunderstand…
At the end,
We miss them and understand later…
- When nails grow long, we cut nails not fingers,
Similarly when Misunderstandings grow up,
Cut your ego, Not your relationship.
Lack of communication
ruins everything because
instead of knowing how
the other person is feeling, we
- Every problem, argument, and misunderstanding we have gone through only makes our relationship stronger and stronger.
- The proper basis for marriage is a mutual misunderstanding.
– Oscar Wilde
- If you don’t clear your misunderstanding in time they become the reason for distance forever.
- Relationships isn’t holding hands while you understand each other. It’s about having a lot of misunderstandings and still not leaving each other’s hands.
- Somewhere between love and hate lie confusion, misunderstanding, and desperate hope.
- Its dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other.
Misunderstanding Quotes For Lovers
She was always misunderstood by the way she held onto all the things that broke her heart to protect her heart.K. Khacher
Point often overlooked, women just need an ear to listen, and a mind to hear and forget. But this sign is taken by men to listen, judge the plight, and find the solution to the plight. Sometimes, this leads the women to provoke and go on offensive due to the difference of opinions and leading to the misunderstanding in relationship.
Do not make assumptions unless you know the whole story.
If in doubt, ask the person directly.
“A thing which you accept as true without any question or proof”, a pure definition. This small word in a relationship leads to misunderstanding and fights. Your partner may assume you want to spend time at home, but you are actually planning to go out for shopping/movie/dinner.
Seeing just one side of feeling
When there’s a misunderstanding, one must make a compromise. This word is not a bad word.Nicolas Sarkozy
My feelings matter, with this in mind partners tend to forget to see the other side of the story. The above misunderstanding quote in relationship perfectly proves the point. Looking out for about your feelings and emotions are important, so it is for the other side as well.
Judging the tone of the partner over texts/calls
Texting is a brilliant way to miscommunicate how you feel, and misinterpret what other people mean.
The above quote on miscommunication in relationships points out the current situation of couples. A response of “ok” or “k”? Is he/she angry with me? Did I do something to piss him/her off? For one thing, your partner is in an important meeting, but you want to acknowledge him/her to your text? Henceforth you shouldn’t judge your companion mood over these fancy smartphones, one of the biggest mistakes today’s generation couple make.
Believing third person insights
Misunderstanding in love don’t happen when you mishear each other, it happens most when you stop communicating each other.Curiano
Misunderstanding between two people is not always the reason for split ups
So you trusted the insight of a third person? Well, often a reason is a misunderstanding because of a third person. But remember no one knows your partner better than you. Despite his/her BFF may know one side of the man/woman, but not in the intimate way as you do.